Edwards of Conwy: Finalists in Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 201412/09/14
Following the refurbishment of our shop on Conwy High Street we are delighted to have been selected as a finalist in the *Welsh Butcher’s Shop of the Year *category for the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 2014.
The Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards are renowned as the premier awards of the UK butchery sector. They recognise and reward the best in butchery businesses in the UK.
Edwards of Conwy will now be subject to inspection and judged in areas such as:
• Shop interior layout and design
• Cabinet & window displays
• Use of marketing and promotional materials
• Efficiency, team-working abilities
• Knowledge and presentation of staff
• Training and development of staff
• Back-of-shop organisation
• Business Development
• Awareness of, and involvement with, the local community
• Awareness of, and involvement with, local food supply chains
*This year’s winners will be announced at a prestigious lunchtime award ceremony at the stunning 5 star Rosewood London Hotel, on the 14th November 2014. *
- All News