A delicious, simple and quick family recipe – perfect for a weekend breakfast treat.
Our Bacon is traditionally dry cured by hand using British Pork Loins. After days of curing, it is air dried, and cut into thick rashers which we believe enhances the flavour & texture. Winner of a prestigious Gold Great Taste Award.
£2.85Buy some Now
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Grease a 12 piece muffin tray with butter.
- Line the muffin tins with the bacon. Add the milk, chives and 100g of the grated cheese to the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Carefully pour the egg and cheese mixture into the bacon cups. Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese over the top.
- Bake for 27 - 30 minutes, the bacon should be crisp and the egg filing golden brown. Serve with bread, grilled tomatoes, spinach or rocket.
- 12 slices of Edwards Dry Cured Bacon
- 8 large eggs (whisked) with salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. of chives (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. of milk
- 130g of grated cheddar cheese