Delicious, simple and impressive – perfect for a lazy Sunday morning.
Our Bacon is traditionally dry cured by hand using British Pork Loins. After days of curing, it is air dried, and cut into thick rashers which we believe enhances the flavour & texture. Winner of a prestigious Gold Great Taste Award.
£2.85Buy some Now
- Place bacon under a preheated medium to hot grill for 4-6 mins, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring large pan of salted water to simmer. Crack whole eggs into cups. Stir water and slide in eggs. Cook for about 2 minutes, drain on kitchen paper.
- To create the hollandaise sauce; beat yolks in with lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Melt butter in pan and slowly add to yolks. Continue to whisk until pale and creamy.
- Place egg and hollandaise on top of each muffin half, top with bacon and garnish to taste.
- 1 pack of Edwards Dry Cure Bacon
- 2 sliced and toasted muffins (4 halves)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- Half a lemon
- 100g butter