A quick, simple and flavoursome recipe to please the whole family.
Best made with our delicious Smoke Flavour Bacon which is traditionally cured by hand, the old fashioned way to our own special recipe.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and gently fry on a medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the spaghetti as per the pack instructions, then drain in a colander.
- In a separate bowl: beat together the eggs and the extra yolk, then add the Parmesan and cream, pour over the spaghetti.
- Mix together thoroughly whilst on the heat until it has thickened to a smooth, creamy sauce, ensure the dish is piping hot before serving immediately.
- 1 pack Edwards Dry Cure Smoke Flavour Bacon
- 400g spaghetti
- 50g Parmesan (grated)
- 75ml double cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt & Pepper to taste