A delicious serving suggestion for our tasty burgers –
Made with the same great seasoning as our Welsh Beef Meatballs our Quarter Pounder Burgers are perfect midweek meals, weekend treats and summer BBQ’s as they have a really succulent beefy flavour.
£2.85Buy some Now
- Place the Burgers under the Grill (Or on a BBQ depending on weather)
- Whilst the burgers are sizzling away, in a bowl mix together the curry powder, mayonnaise and lime rind and juice and which will make a delicious coronation dressing.
- To make the salad get another bowl and toss together the apricots, onion, lime rind, grapes and almonds.
- Serve the burger on toasted ciabatta with salad and a good serving of coronation dressing.
- Edwards of Conwy Quarter Pounders 454g
- 5ml (1tsp) medium curry powder
- 30ml (2tbsp) mayonnaise
- Juice & Rind of ½ lime
- 2 fresh or 6 tinned apricots, sliced OR 4 dried, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 50g (2oz) black seedless grapes, halved
- 25g (1oz) toasted flaked almonds