- In a non-stick pan dry fry beef with onion and potato for 4-5 minutes until browned. Add curry paste, dried apricots and coriander and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile roll out puff pastry on a floured surface to approximately 38cm x 38cm (15
- Place onto a non-stick baking tray and brush each pasty all over with egg.
- Cook in a preheated oven for approximately 25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Serve the pasties with a large seasonal salad.
- 225g (8oz) lean minced Welsh beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100g (4oz) potato, peeled and cut into very small cubes
- 30ml (2tbsp) curry paste
- 25g (1oz) dried apricots, chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 500g pack shop-bought puff pastry