A delicious, simple & quick family recipe using our award winning Welsh Beef Meatballs.
Our Meatballs are made with Prime Welsh Beef for a great, succulent taste and beefy flavour. Look out for the Welsh Beef PGI Logo which provides assurance of where our meat
£2.85Buy some Now
- Grab a large pan, splash in 15ml of oil and add the onion and garlic. Cook on a medium heat until the ingredients start to soften and turn a light golden brown, gently place in the meatballs turning regularly for 4 - 6 minutes to brown. Add in the paprika and the rice for the last 1-2 minutes.
- Add a little more stock during the cooking as it becomes absorbed by the rice, stir, and then leave to soak up all the flavours. When the rice is cooked, add the cherry tomatoes and the remaining handful of basil.
- Eat and Enjoy.
- Edwards Of Conwy Welsh Beef Meatballs 370g
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of fresh basil
- 15ml (1tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, squashed
- 15ml (1tbsp) smoked paprika
- 300g (10oz) short grain paella rice
- 600-900ml (1-1½pts) beef stock