Peppered Welsh Pork Loin steaks, pan fried, served with creme fraiche, mushrooms and sauteed Spinach and Potatoes.
Pork Loin Steaks
£3.05Buy some Now
- Crush peppercorns and coat the steaks.
- In a griddle or frying pan, heat and cook pork steaks for 2-4 minutes. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for further 4-5 minutes.
- Add to the pan crème fraiche, basil and dill. Heat gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sauté spinach and potatoes.
- 2 lean Welsh pork loin steaks
- 5ml (1tsp) mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 15ml (1tbsp) oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100g (4oz) mixed mushrooms
- 75ml (5tbsp) crème fraiche
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh basil, roughly torn
- 15ml (1tbsp) fresh dill, roughly torn